Mother’s Day Giveaway, WIN an i&u dress
Competition Closed, Congratulations to Esther Hur
Breastfeeding? Pregnant? Neither?
You need this dress!
I am so excited to be announcing this giveaway from Innovation and You (i&u)! With Mother’s Day coming up I wanted to offer all you hard working mummy’s (and mum’s to be) something to spoil you and make you feel gorgeous. With everything we do for our little ones (even before they are born) we sure deserve something just for us. If you are anything like me you are far more likely to go to the shops to buy something for your kids than you are to shop for yourself. So now is your chance to get something just for you!
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding then what you probably need but won’t get around to buying for yourself is a new dress that you feel comfortable and beautiful in. I’m sure we have all tried to make our pre-baby clothes work for pregnancy and breastfeeding but as I have discovered on many awkward occasions this doesn’t always work. I tried very hard to get wear out of my most loved pre-baby dresses well into my second and even third trimester of pregnancy while working in an office. Yes my bump would fit under the billow of my dress but unfortunately this made the skirt significantly shorter as my belly grew and I eventually had to admit defeat. Breastfeeding afforded a whole new set of challenges for my old wardrobe and I think my worst moment was trying to breastfeed on a crowded train, while Finn made excited and increasingly desperate hungry noises as I struggled to free his lunch from a dress where the only escape route was to be lifted and hoisted above the neck line.
After I posted about my new favourite breastfeeding dress from i&u, I got to talking to founder and designer, Lalia, and she offered to give one of you lucky readers one of her gorgeous dresses. Lucky you!
Designed for mums by a mum, i&u’s mission “is to help tackle the everyday problems new parents have by introducing products that are simple, innovative and most importantly, affordable.” The dresses are soft and comfortable enough to wear to bed but stylish enough to wear out. They are made from 95% Bamboo and 5% Spandex and have an inbuilt elastic, so you don’t need to wear a bra. An i&u dress will see you all the way through your pregnancy and beyond and come in a variety of short and long styles, with and without overlays. The cute little magnetic clasps allow for quick and easy breastfeeding in public. Read more about why I love these dresses here.
Pop on over to i&u and receive 20% off all dresses as part of the Pramsandwich Mother’s Day Giveaway Promotion! You can pick up a gorgeous i&u dress for just $40 from now until Mother’s Day! Just like i&u on Facebook and Pramsandwich on Facebook and mention Pramsandwich when finalising your purchase. I&u offer more than just dresses, with products designed to help bub sleep and make nappy changing easier.
How to Enter Giveaway:
1) Like i&u on Facebook.
2) Like Pramsandwich on Facebook.
3) Comment on this post and tell us about your most awkward breastfeeding moment or maternity wardrobe disaster. Or if you are a dad wanting to treat mum to a new dress (how nice are you?!) tell us why your other half deserves to be spoilt this Mother’s Day. Or if you are just uber stylish and haven’t had any wardrobe disasters (at least none your baby-brain can remember), then tell us why you deserve a beautiful new dress this Mother’s Day.
- You may enter between 12am Saturday 21 April 2012 and Midnight Saturday 12 May 2012. Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
- Winner will be notified by email and on pramsandwich.com on Mother’s Day Sunday 13 May 2012. Just give me time to eat breakfast in bed (hint hint Mr J) and I will post the winner.
- Winner may choose any i&u dress in stock.
- 20% discount is valid on all i&u dresses purchased between 22 April and 13 May 2012, with mention of Pramsandwich. Limit 1 per customer.
- Competition open to readers worldwide.